Just got a new gadget Xhorse XDSKE0EN Smart Key Box this week, so I’m gonna make an unboxing quick review and test it on a Honda City.
What’s in Smart Key Box Package?
- 1pc Smart Key Box;
- 2pcs LF antenna;
- 1pc HF antenna;
- 1pc Power Supply Cable;
- 1pc Remote Soldering Line;
- 1pc User Manual;
- 1pc Product Quality Certificate.
- Set Up Smart Key Box
- Solder the remote soldering lines with circuit board of smart key, then insert into Smart Key Box;
- Turn on the DIP switch 1.
Don’t know how to install? It may help:
How to download & start to use Xhorse Smart Key Box?
The soldering is not difficult, anyone who has the operational ability can do it. Just follow the instructions.
- Connect Smart Key Box via OBD & Key Learning
- Take out Smart Key Box to the vehicle. Insert power supply cable, RF antenna and LF antenna into the port. Connect to vehicle via OBD.
- Start Smart Key Box app to connect device via Bluetooth, long press the “learn button” until hearing a beep with a indicate lights on.
- It’s in learning mode, press “Learn”. You’ll hear 2 short beeps when programming successfully.
To learn the next one, press “Learn the next”, otherwise, press “Exit learning mode”.
Don’t forget to long press “learn button” again when completed.
It’s quite easy and smart until now. Let’s test if the functions work.
- Test Keyless Entry/Go Function
Take the phone to go away.
- Press LOCK, okay.
- Press UNLOCK, okay.
The Xhorse Smart Key Box is working on Honda City successfully!
It is a great and amazing tool that will bring me convenience simply to have a phone at hand.
Technical support by: https://www.xhorsestore.co.uk/