The answer is yes. Xhorse VVDI MINI Key Tool can support to repair Mazda ID49 smart key light whether it’s on or not. Some users may have the problem when programming VVDI Remotes for Mazda. Follow the steps below to solve it.
Xhorse VVDI MINI KeyTool Path:
Special function >> Mazda ID49 smart key light repair >> Read/ Write
- The original car key is required.
- The main CPU chip of original car card is square, no matter what model, it needs to be generated by selecting “Mazda 3 Axela/CX-5(model 19) ID49”. If the main CPU chip of original car card is rectangular, select “Mazda 3 Axela ID49 3btn” for generation regardless of the car model.
- Put in the original key and read it.
- Put in generated remote and write.
- OBD clears the previously programmed remote and re-program the above remote. If the light is still on, it has nothing to do with the key data. Power off and clear the fault code.
This is how to repair Mazda ID49 smart key light with VVDI MINI Key Tool.